Hydrokinetic washers are flexible machines and equipment, ideal for cleaning complex parts with blind holes and cavities. They are one of the few equipment that allow to wash parts placed inside dedicated stainless steel structures with high precision.
These are washing machines that include a rotating drum for hot washing with spraying and immersion. This equipment guarantees a simple loading and unloading process, in accordance with ergonomic and safety principles.
The machine is equipped with PLC system and can be manufactured with several washing and degreasing phases or cycles. The washer is capable of performing the immersion and spraying phases separately or simultaneously.
The equipment ensures a high degree of cleanliness, even without the need for specific washing tools, thanks to the rotation of the parts immersed in an aqueous solution (water + detergent), which is agitated with pressurized water jets.
The system continuously filters the washing and rinsing baths, carrying out the separation of oily residues through integrated oil separators.
The rotation of the parts on the horizontal axis facilitates drainage, avoiding the stagnation of fluid in it. Depending on the type of parts to be treated, it is possible to select the type of rotation: alternating, continuous, oscillating, or even static for very delicate components.
The drying phase is carried out in a closed circuit of forced convection and/or vacuum, depending on the type of parts to be treated and the materials of which they are made.
The compact dimensions of the equipment make it particularly suitable for integration into work islands, or for placement near a machining center. For high production volumes, it can be supplied with a roller conveyor for manual handling, or with an automatic motorized loader of the baskets.
They are constructed in high quality AISI 304 stainless steel with the tank area separated from the treatment area.
Hydrokinetic washers contribute to operating cost savings by incorporating innovative heat recovery systems.
- Touch screen
- Automatic opening lid.
- Drying system with air blowing ramps
- Possibility to automate the clamping of the parts to be processed
- Automatic basket feeding
- Washing circuit equipped with filtration systems.
- Recovery of ferrous particles.
- Recovery of emulsified oils by oil separator.
- Rinsing station.
- Possible installation of a spray gun with nozzle for manual washing at a pressure of 6-150 bar.
- The size of the basket varies according to production needs.
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Full access to the rear through three doors for ease of maintenance
- Hot air drying with side channel blowing and heating elements.
- Total thermal insulation.
- Maximum liquid level control in the tank and automatic water loading solenoid valve.
- Control of the minimum liquid level in the tank.
- Solenoid valve for compressed air blowing.
- Variable speed basket rotation gearmotor.
- Software adjustment of the basket tilt angle limit, analogical reading of the angle 0/360º.
- Stainless steel electric pump with special seals.
- Standard enclosure with AISI 340 stainless steel mesh lid as standard.
- Box filter with 6 AISI 304 stainless steel collector filters to pre-filter the return liquid in the tank.
- AISI 304 stainless steel filter at pump suction.
- Heating of the liquid with stainless steel electric heating elements.
- Vacuum pump drying.
- Additional basket for parts
- Centrifugal steam condenser.
- Automatic detergent dispenser.
- Fine mesh box filter.
- Stainless steel bag filter at pump discharge.
- PLC Siemens S1200 – HMI touch screen Siemens KTP.
- High pressure washing pump.
- Rinse-to-wash recirculation pump.
- Pump for emptying the tank.
The start-up of the washing machine is carried out from a PLC with touch screen. The entire process is fully automated.
The pieces are placed on a rectangular stainless steel grid basket that the operator manually inserts into the drum, where cleaning and degreasing are carried out. Once the front door is hermetically closed, washing starts automatically.
During washing, the basket rotates slowly so that all parts of the piece can be accessed. Speed and rotation mode, continuous or tilting, are set on the touch screen panel.
In each of the available programs, all the working phases can be freely configured: spray washing, immersion washing, compressed air blowing, heat drying and immersion ultrasound.
Hydrokinetic washers offer various options for washing complex parts, such as intermediate or final rinses, or drying by means of vacuum pumps or ultrasonic emitters that increase efficiency and cleanliness.
Drying is carried out with hot air and, as mentioned above, can be enhanced with a vacuum pump system.